-
April 15th, 2010, 06:00 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Interesting 511b
It appears that he is selling a "pair" and not just one?
I recently picked up some 511bs with 808 8b drivers. I'm really liking the sound from these horns. They are mounted from the front flange and supported 2/3 back from the front flange on the under side. I haven't noticed a problem with ringing but I was thinking of applying sound deadening material just to see if I could hear a difference. I know some have removed the vanes but I think it would narrow the sweet spot too much. Sorry, a little bit off subject. Just wondering how much effect the aquaplas has on 511s?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.
Bookmarks